Having come from enterprise
(formerly mainframe) system software development, I have a proven track record
of successfully executing multimillion dollar accounts, deploying large
networks, customizations and localizations, working
with international teams under strict budget and time constraints and ensuring
highest customer satisfaction.
I have managed programs and launched products — all on-time and on-budget — from concept and marketing requirements document to first customer shipment and end of life, building strategic alliances with key customers and partners, leading cross-functional teams in-house and abroad.
(System Development Life-Cycle and New Product Introduction for various platforms and systems, software and hardware, databases, network and web, storage, virtualizations, operations, mobile and cloud computing, etc.)
My responsibilities and achievements included:
· program management, bringing teams together, and coaching
· building synergy and releasing high-quality products
· executing roadmaps, establishing escalation procedures
· process improvement, implementing checks and balances
· communication to all levels, ensuring goals and milestones are met
· identifying solutions to minimize costs and supporting company revenue growth
· achieving highest customer satisfaction.
Interested? Have a look at my résumé (link below)!
Thank you and best regards,
San José, California
contact @ JurgenMenge.com
© 2001..2015 JurgenMenge.com (not responsible for contents of external or saved links)